Author Topic: OrangeRX DSMX DSM2  (Read 52 times)

Offline highflyer

• Forum Zombies
  • famous last words...hey Hold My Beer & Watch This.
  • Awards: Casey JonesGround PounderHeli Pilot SilverPlanker Pilot SilvermulticoptersilverNazaMulti Pilot BronzeRC AddictOld Farts Club
OrangeRX DSMX DSM2
« on: October 02, 2017, 01:34:31 PM »
 :t2980: I just received my OrangeRX DSMX DSM2 Module for my Taranis. I ordered it on the 12th and got it today from China only took 20 day's thought it would take longer than that. anyway is there anything else I should know about this module other than what's in the manual like setting it up on my Tx?

Jeff   :coolguy:

Offline boykintom

• Multirotor Expert
  • Awards: FPV PilotRC AddictKK2 userMulticopter PilotScrap builds multisBuild helis
Re: OrangeRX DSMX DSM2
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 05:59:19 PM »
As I remember (but it has been a couple of years) mine was pretty much plug and play, and the binding was straightforward.
"Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground"

Offline boykintom

• Multirotor Expert
  • Awards: FPV PilotRC AddictKK2 userMulticopter PilotScrap builds multisBuild helis
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:00:27 PM »
Oh, one more thing.  I do remember having to very slightly bend a couple of pins so the module would fit the slot, but that may have been only needed on the one I got.
"Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground"

Offline highflyer

• Forum Zombies
  • famous last words...hey Hold My Beer & Watch This.
  • Awards: Casey JonesGround PounderHeli Pilot SilverPlanker Pilot SilvermulticoptersilverNazaMulti Pilot BronzeRC AddictOld Farts Club
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 12:13:37 AM »
 :t2030: yeah I noticed I had to bend two pins so it would plug in.

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 09:17:50 AM »
If it is still the same setup, you have to go through a procedure with the buttons on the back to cycle thru the different settings, but it was not hard to do and pretty straight forward.

:t2030: