Author Topic: Big P-51  (Read 40 times)

Offline Murryb

• Multirotor Pilot
  • Protectors, Liberators, Warriors, Marines
Big P-51
« on: April 15, 2018, 03:11:11 PM »

Well guys I got a new one. Freewing 55 inch P-51 Mustang. It has retracks, Flaps, lights and I am waiting on sound card that goes with it. Can't wait to fly it. will be taking video.   :t2030: :t2030: :coolguy:

Murry
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 03:13:08 PM by Murryb »
[

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • I have become comfortably numb
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
Re: Big P-51
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
That's sweet, nice looking airplane, can't wait to see the flight videos.  :t2030: :t2030: :t2030: :t2030: :t2030: :t2030: :t2030:

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 09:29:43 AM »
 :b0703:

What the .....!??
Where'd that come from? That looks sweet!
Didn't know you liked plankers but looking a the background, I guess I was wrong.
 :t2030: :t2030: :t2030:

Offline Murryb

• Multirotor Pilot
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 11:20:37 AM »
I like it all. Airplanes are how I got started. I can't wait to fly it. I still have to balance prop and get the controls centered and do the COG and put in the sound card. :t2030: :t2030: :t2030:

Murry
[

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • I have become comfortably numb
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 05:04:07 PM »
This may be a stupid question Murry but what is the sound card for?

Offline Murryb

• Multirotor Pilot
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 09:07:29 PM »
The sound card I am using makes it sound just like a real p-51, it is put out by Mr rcsound. you can go on youtube and hear one it's great. I have 2 problems now right aileron servo is bad and the rear retrack stopped working, waiting on parts now.  :headslap: :b0708:

Murry
[

Offline Murryb

• Multirotor Pilot
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2018, 11:46:47 AM »
RC the plane came from MotionRC. They have all finds of stuff and the prices seem to be pretty good.

Murry
[

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
« Reply #7 on: Today at 08:04:23 AM »
I am familiar with MotionRC. Awhile back, before the quad craze, I was looking at the Strega from Rock Hobbbie that was offered thru MotionRC

https://www.motionrc.com/collections/sport-and-racer-airplanes/products/rochobby-strega-p-51-pnp

I chickened out though. I had enough trouble just trying to belly land the Bixler. Lord knows the Strega would've met disaster soon after launch.

Offline Murryb

• Multirotor Pilot
« Reply #8 on: Today at 11:24:04 AM »
RC that was a nice looking plane. you should buy it. I bet you would have a ball.

Murry
[