Author Topic: Basic RC plane and helli maintenence  (Read 486 times)

Offline tntrcnutz

• Helicopter Pilot
  • TIM AND TINA ARE RADIO CONTROL NUTZ
    • My YouTube Videos
  • Awards: Planker pilotPlanker builderoldfartRC AddictHeli PilotHeli Builder
Basic RC plane and helli maintenence
« on: February 14, 2016, 04:47:23 PM »
These vids is a rundown of what her and I do to keep our rc's in good shape for a safe and successful flying season
 :headslap:
oh no more boring vids from Tim

I tried to do like you suggested Randy on shortening the intro and keeping it to the point and keeping the vid to a minimum but being sure to cover the point of the vid . Let me know if this is more of what you were talking about .

( I can take it ) :b0206:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 04:53:04 PM by tntrcnutz »

IF FLYING R.C. WAS ILLEGAL... HER AND I WOULD BE CAREER CRIMINALS

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
Re: Basic RC plane and helli maintenence
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 08:22:48 PM »
This is perfect.
The only other thing I can think of to add is for instance, when you talk about a specific thing to look for, maybe show an image of what it is you are supposed to look for.

For instance, when you say look at the propeller, grab an image from google that shows the bad things you want to highlight. Obviously different things are more or less important to the viewer depending on their experience. Me for instance, I fly with props that are not, shall we say "pristine." I know what I can get away with because of my experience. A newbie might not have that knowledge.

That said, you need to be very careful in your tutorials to not suggest to anyone that they should fly with anything less than perfect equipment.  Liability is a bitch sometimes.

But these are really good and you might consider other avenues for their exposure.