Author Topic: I am having problems with my KK 2.1.5 FC  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
Re: I am having problems with my KK 2.1.5 FC
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2016, 08:17:10 PM »
I'll let you guys know.   :t2981: :t2981: :t2030: :t2030:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 02:03:11 PM »
Well, we tried to fly the quad yesterday and it wasn't even close to having self level working even though it said on the main screen that the mode was SL. I think I'm going to try to flash the system again, I don't know maybe the system became corrupt somehow. I'm just grasping at straws now. I half thought about installing my FrSky system in it to see if the radio has an issue after all the quad has been through a fire and dowsed down with water. I think I'm going to order one of those $10.00 KK2.1.5 boards from HobbyKing too, like I said in an earlier post I have a hex copter that will need one so it won't go to waste. I did replace the wire on ch 5 Tom but it didn't work. I don't know what happened to me, I used to be pretty good at this stuff.  :b0708: Knitting looks better and better.  :b0201: :b0201:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2016, 02:27:08 PM »
Well, I got the Self Level working, I'm embarrassed to say I had the motors switched up, seems to be among the senior moments I have had lately.  :b0708:
Everything is working fine after I corrected that, I need to work on the PID and adjust for forward drift but it seems good. Actually, I don't know if you guys remember but this is the 450 quad that I was helping my buddy with a while back. Well he seems to have lost interest so I'm doing all of the configuring myself. If he doesn't get on the ball soon I'm going to remove the Turnigy radio and install my FrSky radio, that will be cool since I can get into telemetry.   :t2980:

On to my issue if it is an issue, I am using the on-board battery alarm and when the alarm sounds I can hardly hear it. Is that normal or do I have something backasswards? Wouldn't surprise me since I seem to have a history of that. I've gone thru everything and I can't find a volume adjust so the only other things I can think of is either I have a bad speaker or the wrong speaker. Hobbyking has an alarm that also has a bright light so I'm thinking about ordering that but I figured I'd check and see if one of you guys have a solution.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:30:31 PM by Bigal1951 »

Offline Davesheli

• It's all about the Multi's..
  • Administrator
  • I Love flying my Hedge Hog, I mean Quad...
    • DavesHeli YouTube Channel
  • Awards: Multi builder Multi Pilot GoldKk2 userHelicopter PilotQuad Pilot
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 05:20:52 AM »
I can hear mine very well, I would remove it and straight wire it to a battery to see how load it is.... that will tell you if bad or not....  :t2030:

On the drifting forward, go into the ACC Trim Pitch and use + till it works right....  :winky:

:coolguy:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2016, 11:35:09 PM »
Thanks Dave, I'll try that.   :t2030:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2016, 01:03:44 AM »
OK, I fixed the low voltage alarm. I had it under the arm and I guess that directed the sound down, I put it on top of the arm, now I can hear it fine. Just a little thing like that and the problem is solved. Now I'm looking forward to flying this and especially my problem 180 quad that drove Randy nuts. I've been in and out of the hospital the last couple of weeks so I haven't gotten out much except a little in the back yard. I'm feeling better so hopefully I'll get out in the next few days.   :t2030:

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2016, 08:34:23 AM »
Glad to hear you're feeling better. Now get outside and break something -- on the quad that is. :b0201:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 03:14:15 PM »
I hear you Randy, I was going to get out today but it's raining so instead I spent some money. Take a look under Mini FPV racers.

:t2030: :t2030:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:22:38 PM by Bigal1951 »

Offline Davesheli

• It's all about the Multi's..
  • Administrator
  • I Love flying my Hedge Hog, I mean Quad...
    • DavesHeli YouTube Channel
  • Awards: Multi builder Multi Pilot GoldKk2 userHelicopter PilotQuad Pilot
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2016, 01:41:57 PM »
Glad your feeling/doing better Al...  :t2030:

That's strange, I just have my buzzer hanging in the wind and can hear it fine, oh well, at least it works and you can hear it now....  :t2980:

:coolguy:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2016, 01:57:32 PM »
I don't know why Dave but it made a difference.  :headslap: