Author Topic: Naze32 and FrSky X8R  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
Naze32 and FrSky X8R
« on: June 24, 2015, 08:26:48 PM »
I've been trying without much success over the last couple of days to get a Naze32 Acro and/or a Naze32 with GPS and Barometer sensors to play nice with the X8R. I bugs me because I had it working before just fine and pulled all the plugs to try and get the S-Bus to work. I found I needed an "inverter" adapter and dropped the effort at that point. Now I cannot get the two to work together.

What's strange is that everything works in Cleanflight. The sticks do what they're supposed to do. The board arms, but the motors do not respond. I checked the voltage at the motors and they're getting power.

Min throttle is set at 1000 and I've tried it at 900. I know it's something stupid cause I had it working before and I was even more dumb then than I am now - well maybe not considering.

Is there something in the CLI that I need to set? Although I didn't have to do that before... :t2954:

Thanks for any ideas or for just commiserating with me... :b0708:

Offline AKPhill

• Multirotor Expert
  • Awards: multicopter goldCX 450HK 450RC AddictCriusMulti PilotHeli BuilderOld Fart
Re: Naze32 and FrSky X8R
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 02:15:04 AM »
More than likely it is a setting in your radio