Author Topic: My Pitties  (Read 409 times)

Offline Davesheli

• It's all about the Multi's..
  • Administrator
  • I Love flying my Hedge Hog, I mean Quad...
    • DavesHeli YouTube Channel
  • Awards: Multi builder Multi Pilot GoldKk2 userHelicopter PilotQuad Pilot
My Pitties
« on: December 24, 2016, 10:15:10 AM »
I figured I would post a few pics of the newest member of our family Thor... We rescued him from our local Humane Society (private owned with no government money or help, 44 years strong, but very small)... He was our Christmas present to each other, he is 10 month old, 55 pound Red nose (with a little Brindle) Pit bull....

***************************************************************************************

This is Ace, we rescued him from the same place 3 years ago and he is almost 4 years old and 95 pounds and stupid strong Pit bull/Lab mix, he has the large body with a small head (looks like he pissed off a Witch Dr and got his head shrunk :b0201:)

His Neck is way bigger than his head, yes the color will just slip right off....  Best dog you could ever ask for, has been a great companion for Juanita with all her heath issues and can even tell when she is feeling bad or blood pressure goes up... And VERY protective of his Girls!!!!!

They both love our cats and get alone pretty good for the most part..

They are how ever Pitties and you have to understand the breed and know how to handle them if you have one, We have a strict Feeding Schedule cause they are both food aggressive, but only with their food in their food bowls, as soon as they are done eating (a part from each other lol) then at any point you can share food with them how ever you want like any other doggy, you can put a fry or chip etc in your mouth and they will gently take it from you and never touch you.... You just have to give them both something at the some time....

Anyway..... just thought I would share our babies...

And Yes, Tiffany can do what every she want to them and they let her, I think they are scared of our Daughter...  :b0201: :b0201: :b0201:

:coolguy:

BTW, the coolest part is watching them play, you would think they were trying to kill each other by the way they sound and act if you didn't know better, I wouldn't let them play that way/hard with any other breed, and it is funny watching them play tug a war, Ace will just turn that big O neck and pull Thor right to him... They both pull VERY hard btw...

Offline jbrumberg

• Forum Zombies
  • Awards: SleepswithfishMulti Pilotoldfart
Re: My Pitties
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »
Dave-

Thanks for sharing pictures ofyour newest addition to the family and your canine kids.

I wish you, Juanita, kids, and pack a safe, happy, and healthy Christmas Holiday.

Jay

Offline Davesheli

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2016, 03:26:14 PM »
Your welcome and Merry Christmas to you and yours also Jay...

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2016, 11:02:03 PM »
Yeah, thanks for sharing Dave. They are beautiful pets.
Ann's sister and niece both have rescue pits - more than one. They love 'm and swear by them. I have to admit they are a bit intimidating till you're around them for awhile and get to know them.

Hope you all have a great Christmas. :t2030: :t2030:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 03:55:25 PM »
Nice pups there Dave, these the guy's you're gonna chase with Tom's Phantom?  :b0201: :b0201: :b0201:

Offline Davesheli

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 09:22:28 PM »
Thanks Randy and yes we love the bread.....  But you can't be afraid of them, very respectful of them and what they are capable of, but not scared, or they will run all over you, you have to assert that you Are the Alpha and they will respect that.....

But yeah, them Big O mouths can be a little nerve racking.   :b0201:

Yepers Al, thems the ones.  :b0201: :b0201: :b0201:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas with your loved ones.