Author Topic: electric retracts  (Read 237 times)

Offline highflyer

• Forum Zombies
  • famous last words...hey Hold My Beer & Watch This.
  • Awards: Casey JonesGround PounderHeli Pilot SilverPlanker Pilot SilvermulticoptersilverNazaMulti Pilot BronzeRC AddictOld Farts Club
electric retracts
« on: April 01, 2017, 02:35:55 PM »
 :scratching_chin1: how do I set up Digital Servoless Retract landing gear on the Taranis?

thanks  :coolguy:

Offline boykintom

• Multirotor Expert
  • Awards: FPV PilotRC AddictKK2 userMulticopter PilotScrap builds multisBuild helis
Re: electric retracts
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:24:09 AM »
Seems to be some pretty good advice in this thread: http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?p=6884530
"Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground"

Offline highflyer

• Forum Zombies
  • famous last words...hey Hold My Beer & Watch This.
  • Awards: Casey JonesGround PounderHeli Pilot SilverPlanker Pilot SilvermulticoptersilverNazaMulti Pilot BronzeRC AddictOld Farts Club
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 07:33:57 AM »
Thanks Tom  :t2030:

I've never been on that forum before. I did get them to work but for some reason, it only would work with the throttle stick (WTF) anyway after seeing how unstable it was on the 550 I ended up taking them off and put the landing gear like you have on it. I do have a question I'm using a Mobius camera and the Mobius gimbal this is the gimbal I have  (https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-mobius-2-axis-gimbal-with-tarot-controller-and-ax2206-motors.html) Mr. Randy made a plug for me with the negative & tilt pins. my question is can I plug it in the F2 port on the Naza? to control the tilt? I was using it when I was using the turnigy 9X but that was plugged into the FrSky V8FR-11 RX. anyway, I finally got almost everything set up and working  :t2980: except I can not get the arrow to go to home lock just the IOC off & CL is working. & can't get FS to work on the two-way switch any ideas on how to get that working?

Thanks. Jeff  :coolguy:

BTW love your videos  :t2030: and everyone else's too nice to watch them on a 65'' TV

Offline boykintom

• Multirotor Expert
  • Awards: FPV PilotRC AddictKK2 userMulticopter PilotScrap builds multisBuild helis
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 10:21:55 AM »
Jeff,

I'm afraid I won't be much help with the Naza.  I know just enough about that FC to be dangerous, so I'll hold off on trying to give advice on that one.

Tom
"Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground"

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »
Jeff, Try playing with the curve for that switch.

If you are using a five point curve, you have to move each point up and down through their full range, until you find the one point that makes the arrow move. Then align the other points to that one.

It's odd, but not all of them has an effect on the arrow.

Hope this helps