Author Topic: Large supply of multirotors, parts and tools. NO LONGER FOR SALE!  (Read 347 times)

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • I have become comfortably numb
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
I have a fully flyable 450 quad with a KK2 FC and FrSky 8ch RX. I also have a 180 FPV quad with a Naze32 and FrSky 4ch rx. ready to fly with a Quantum FPV goggles. I have a 130mm FPV micro quad also set up with a micro FrSky RX and micro naze32 FCB with FPV camera and a 90mm micro FPV with FrSky micro RX and Micro Naze32 and FPV camera. I am also including an almost new FrSky Taranis Pro TX with a steel radio carrying case.

Along with the above is a 550 hex copter frame brand new as well as a ton of spare parts and accessories some still new. I am also including my tools including a soldering station and all the hand tools needed to support the included aircraft.

Basically this is the perfect package for someone starting or looking to expand their hobby. The reason for the sale is I am no longer capable of flying these due to health reasons. I would also be willing to trade for a comparable gaming computer. The spare parts will come in a parts bin with drawers. I will attempt to take photos and possibly videos showing what I can.

THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE   :frokkelled:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:35:29 PM by Bigal1951 »

Offline Davesheli

• It's all about the Multi's..
  • Administrator
  • I Love flying my Hedge Hog, I mean Quad...
    • DavesHeli YouTube Channel
  • Awards: Multi builder Multi Pilot GoldKk2 userHelicopter PilotQuad Pilot
Re: Large supply of multirotors, parts and tools.
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:04:27 PM »
Al, sorry to here about the hard times/life happening that has put you in this predicament, hope you get it all straightened out sooner rather than later.....  :t2030:

Good luck with the sale and will miss those little mini quads in the house videos....  :t1815:

:coolguy:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 11:40:44 PM »
Thanks Dave, yeah it sucks but I guess shit happens.

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 09:31:02 PM »
I'm gonna hang on to my stuff for now, my Son convinced me and he's right, I've accumulated a lot of stuff and I really enjoy the hobby so I'm gonna try to stick with it.   :t2980: :t2030:

Offline Davesheli

• It's all about the Multi's..
  • Administrator
  • I Love flying my Hedge Hog, I mean Quad...
    • DavesHeli YouTube Channel
  • Awards: Multi builder Multi Pilot GoldKk2 userHelicopter PilotQuad Pilot
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 10:21:13 PM »
Thanks Dave, yeah it sucks but I guess shit happens.

I feel ya brother, I haven't flown since Nov 6, 2016 according to my last video due to heath issues, but i really really hope I can get back to flying some in the future....  :t2030:

I'm gonna hang on to my stuff for now, my Son convinced me and he's right, I've accumulated a lot of stuff and I really enjoy the hobby so I'm gonna try to stick with it.   :t2980: :t2030:

I hope you can get back on track Al...... Looking forward to some more videos....  :t2980:

:coolguy:

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
Re: Large supply of multirotors, parts and tools. NO LONGER FOR SALE!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 01:32:42 AM »
Me too Dave, thanks buddy.   :t2030: