Author Topic: I'm having problems with amber sounds  (Read 327 times)

Offline highflyer

• Forum Zombies
  • famous last words...hey Hold My Beer & Watch This.
  • Awards: Casey JonesGround PounderHeli Pilot SilverPlanker Pilot SilvermulticoptersilverNazaMulti Pilot BronzeRC AddictOld Farts Club
I'm having problems with amber sounds
« on: March 07, 2017, 07:38:51 AM »
I'm back to messing around with my Taranis and my 550 after taking a break from it. I'm having a problem with the amber sounds. I have the 2.1 amber sounds showing up on my Taranis screen for some reason it's showing it twice, anyway I'm getting an SD card error. when I go to page 11 and try to add sound to the switches it says no sound on SD card. before anyone asks no I forgot to save what was already on the card yeah I know  :face-slap: I went through everything that should be on the SD card and nothing is on there not even the sound when the radio is turned on. I watched videos on YT on how to do the setup and did it exactly as is showed but something went wrong during the setup :t2416: can someone help me figure out how to get this working right.

Thanks Jeff  :coolguy:

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
Re: I'm having problems with amber sounds
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 08:07:48 AM »
Having two sets will confuse it.

How are you looking at the SD card? Are you using the Taranis screen or the PC using Companion or just using the PC card reader?

As for the original sounds and getting them back, that's easy. so don't worry about that right now. I can send you those.

Offline highflyer

• Forum Zombies
  • famous last words...hey Hold My Beer & Watch This.
  • Awards: Casey JonesGround PounderHeli Pilot SilverPlanker Pilot SilvermulticoptersilverNazaMulti Pilot BronzeRC AddictOld Farts Club
Re: I'm having problems with amber sounds
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 04:20:00 PM »
Hi Randy
I'm looking at the Taranis screen.