Author Topic: Gotta sell all my stuff === SOLD!!!  (Read 269 times)

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • I have become comfortably numb
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
Gotta sell all my stuff === SOLD!!!
« on: February 13, 2018, 02:07:41 PM »
I have 3 working RC drones and a ton of spare parts. This is a list of most of what I have:
FrSky Taranis plus radio in a metal case with rechargeable battery and charger, 8 Channel telemetry receiver, neck strap and some telemetry boards. This radio is programmed for the included quads.
1 450 size quad with KK1 Flight Controller, only needs to have the 8 channel receiver installed and bound.
1 180 size FPV drone with FrSky 4 channel receiver and Naza 32 flight controller ready to fly.
1 130 size micro fpv drone with FrSky compatible micro RX and Naza 32 FCB ready to fly.
1 90 size micro fpv drone not fully assembled but everything is there. (FrSky compatible RX and Naza 32 compatible FCB)
1 500 size hexcopter fuselage brand new.
1 Quantum fpv goggles with fpv receiver, batteries and spare lenses of different magnification.
3 Lipo batteries for the 450, 3 for the 180 and 3 for the micro quads.

All the above drones use the FrSky Taranis pro transmitter and are programmed into the TX. I also have several spare motors for the micro quads, more than 75 spare propellers, a couple of extra FPV camera/TX for the micro quads, extra boards and micro connectors. There are spare props for the 450 and the 180 size quads as well. Some of the spare parts are new and some used. I am selling this due to health reasons I can no longer fly these. There is so much more that I can't list it all but everything is top of the line and in excellent condition.

I have some Youtube videos of flights and builds if your interested, just let me know and I'll send you the links.

I am asking $500.00 I will take any reasonable offer.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:47:29 PM by Davesheli »

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
Re: Gotta sell all my stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 08:53:07 AM »
I may have someone who would be interested, but it is kind of a stretch and I need to ask first. It would be for someone's first foray into this hobby.

I'll let you know soon as I hear anything.

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:09:52 PM »
Thanks Randy, needless to say it kills me to do this but it would help knowing it may help someone get into the hobby. If they are interested I have a charger and some tools I'll throw in.

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 08:08:29 AM »
 :t2102:

Looks like a no go on my buyer. It was to be an anniversary gift, wife to husband (my nephew) but the idea has been put on hold for cost reasons.

Because he is new to the hobby, he has nothing. And as we all know, the intro price can be pretty hefty when you tack on a radio, batteries, a charger. That's why I think purchasing previously owned stuff is the way to go.

If anything changes I will surely let you know.
Sorry I couldn't help.

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2018, 04:01:59 PM »
That's ok Randy, I appreciate the effort. If it helps that price is negotiable especially for your Nephew. Thanks.

Offline Davesheli

• It's all about the Multi's..
  • Administrator
  • I Love flying my Hedge Hog, I mean Quad...
    • DavesHeli YouTube Channel
  • Awards: Multi builder Multi Pilot GoldKk2 userHelicopter PilotQuad Pilot
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 11:40:00 PM »
Oh wow AL, sorry to here about you having to get out of the hobby, but I understand, I haven't flown in a year now cause of health issues, I still have my fingers crossed I can get back to crashing this spring, at least a little bit anyway....

Anyway, hope you get what you need from all this, really sounds like a great deal, especially with the Tx in the mix....  :t2030:

Best of luck to ya sir....

David H....

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 01:34:49 PM »
Thanks Dave, I hate that I can no longer do the hobby I have enjoyed for 55 years.

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 04:11:18 PM »
Could one of you guys remove this topic? I sold it all.