Author Topic: Fly traps  (Read 38 times)

Offline highflyer

• Forum Zombies
  • famous last words...hey Hold My Beer & Watch This.
  • Awards: Casey JonesGround PounderHeli Pilot SilverPlanker Pilot SilvermulticoptersilverNazaMulti Pilot BronzeRC AddictOld Farts Club
Fly traps
« on: May 14, 2019, 04:45:23 AM »
Does anyone use these kinds of fly traps? if so do they work well? and do they stink real bad? don't want to piss off the people next door with the smell.

Offline Bigal1951

• Forum Zombies
  • I have become comfortably numb
  • Awards: KK2Heli Pilot SilverHelicopter SilverRC AddictMulti Pilot BronzeOld Farts ClubMulti Pilot Bronze
Re: Fly traps
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 05:15:35 AM »
Never used those types Jeff, I use the fly ribbon but I would think the neighbors would be glad to see the flies go away even if they have to put up with a little smell.  :t2030:

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=fly+traps&crid=2VE3UQXH0DC2C&sprefix=fly+traps%2Caps%2C136&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_9

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
Re: Fly traps
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 10:40:53 AM »
We use the ribbons as well. Around here, the flies got so bad that we had the house sprayed. Not sure why this happens, maybe because it's a log home, but the flies congregate in the cracks in the windows and up in the skylights.