Author Topic: forum jump  (Read 679 times)

Offline AKPhill

• Multirotor Expert
  • Awards: multicopter goldCX 450HK 450RC AddictCriusMulti PilotHeli BuilderOld Fart
forum jump
« on: December 28, 2013, 07:33:11 PM »
Seems like every time I go to click on the main page to go to a section the page will jump up or down very annoying to me I just want to click and go one time not chase the link around the page
Do you supose one of the mods could enlarge the news box a little to accommodate 2 lines of text at a time instead of oneline so it will quit jumping  :b0201:

Offline Davesheli

• It's all about the Multi's..
  • Administrator
  • I Love flying my Hedge Hog, I mean Quad...
    • DavesHeli YouTube Channel
  • Awards: Multi builder Multi Pilot GoldKk2 userHelicopter PilotQuad Pilot
Re: forum jump
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:54:51 PM »
Phill, just go over to the right of the News Bar and click on the -, that will Collapse the category and if you want to change it back then click on the + and it will Expand the category... I keep ALL mine Collapsed, just cause I don't like having to scroll all the way down to see who is on... I just click on "Show unread posts since last visit." to read my post... Just a thought cause I really don't think we can make it any bigger, it is what it is...  :b0201: :b0201:

:coolguy:

Offline Rumblecloud

• Administrator
  • Thanks for joining
    • Rumblecloud Website
  • Awards: Crotchety Old FartHeli Pilot SilverBenefactorFPV PilotNAZAMultiSilverGlider Pilot
Re: forum jump
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2013, 11:20:58 PM »
I  hear ya AK. It kinda bugs me too.

We will try to keep it to one line for all news items.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

r